Nonprofit’s Holiday Auction Supports Free Music Industry Education Programs for Underserved Youth
(LOS ANGELES – November 10, 2020) — The Music Forward Foundation today launched “Rocktion®”, a special holiday auction on eBay of over 50 cultivated music memorabilia items from several genres. Collectibles are signed by stars including Carlos Santana, Luke Combs, Imagine Dragons, OneRepublic, and more plus a VIP musical experience with Reba McEntire and Brooks & Dunn.
The auction also includes unique collector’s items from the legendary House of Blues Los Angeles venue that hosted iconic performances for over 20 years on Hollywood’s Sunset Strip. Proceeds will benefit the nonprofit’s music industry education programs for under-represented youth designed to break barriers of gender, poverty, and race to enter the music industry.
The auction runs from Nov. 10 to Nov. 20, 2020, on eBay and features specially culled items and exclusive experiences including:
- Carlos Santana Signed LP – Blues for Salvador
- Luke Combs Signed Acoustic Rouge Guitar
- Kenny Chesney Signed CD – Here and Now
- Jewel Signed and Illustrated Mini Loog Guitar with Chord Cards
- Dierks Bentley Signed LP – The Mountain
- Imagine Dragons Signed LP – Night Visions
- OneRepublic Signed Gibson Guitar
- Stage Piece from House of Blues Sunset Blvd.
- Roof Piece from House of Blues Sunset Blvd.
- 2 VIP Tickets to a Concert & Meet and Greet with Reba McEntire and Brooks & Dunn in Las Vegas (2021)
As part of the House of Blues and Live Nation Entertainment family, the Music Forward Foundation is focused on providing young people from diverse, underrepresented communities interested in music industry careers with artist development, educational, and mentoring programs. It has impacted over one million lives and invested $25 million in transformational music programs during the last 25 years.